Friday, May 7, 2010

Sapphyre's Beginning

Introducing Sapphyre to the blog.

Her Journey Begins Here.

This is Sapphyre before we washed her hair. Sapphyre has been perm-free for about 5 months. The major problem that I've noticed with her hair without a perm is the edges of her hair. They are very fuzzy and curly.
I cant stand that.

I'm trying achieve a straight look without a perm.

My Shampoo Regimen (First Attempt)

1. Olive Oil Neutralizing Shampoo


2. Alterna Straight Shampoo



3. PANTENE PRO-V RELAXED & NATURAL FOR WOMEN OF COLOR Conditioner












After I finished washing her hair I blow dried it with Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil

The Process

I parted the hair into 4 sections. I put a nickel size of the oil on the parted section, worked it in, then blow dried it. As I blow dried I parted the section I worked on into smaller sections to make sure it was as straight as I could get it.
After the blow drying was complete I then flat ironed her hair in the same manner as the blow drying.


And the Results Are In!



No comments:

Post a Comment